Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dunklehaus Show!

There's a show at my house on December 5th, 2008. The Jebby Dunklehaus. Dunklehaus for short I guess. I'll probably get around to making a flyer sometime soon. It's an acoustic show with Toby Foster, Dustin and the Furniture and my good friend, John as Failed Attempts at Facial Hair. Toby and Dustin are doing a tour around the US and I guess John figured out they needed a show in Philly and well, I guess it would be a great idea to do another show here. The last one went pretty well and even though we had massive PAs, none of the neighbors called the cops.

Toby Foster's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tobyfoster

Dustin and the Furniture's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dustinandthefurniture

Failed Attempts at Facial Hair's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/failedattemptsatfacialhair

Everyone should try to come out and support these guys! I don't know how much the show will cost yet or the time it will start, but I'll tell you more about it when it's closer to the date.

Dunklehaus is @ 1004 Brandywine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123

2 comments:

Rivqah said...

this is the first i've heard of this.

yay john!!!


and we've been THROUGH THIS, MIKE! jebby dunkle is way too close to jeffrey runkel. aHHHH!

Mike V said...

blah blah blah.