Monday, October 27, 2008

Alkaline Trio "Goodbye Forever" Video

Shit, almost forgot it was Monday!

I saw the Dead Milkmen last night at the Church and it was almost a religious experience for me. I don't care to say much about it except that they are just as good now as they would have been if they never stopped playing together. DAY STILL GOT IT, MAC!

Anyways, I have had a shit ton of work and partying and bullshit to do this week so I've been reluctant to post up here, but I'll get back to you on this tomorrow. I already know what I want to post for this week, so it shouldn't take me very long to update.

This is my video for tonight. This has been one of my favorite videos for a very long time. I had a video that I wanted to post for tonight, but I forgot what it was. I'll post it later on this week if I manage to remember it. But Alkaline Trio is a pretty halloweeny band so this should suffice. This was back when they were actually good and made badass DIY videos that are always better than overproduced bullshit. another reason why the nineties was better.




ENJOI

Bleh!

No comments: