
They've been on tour with (another one of those bands I never got around to giving a good listen to but finding out they were fucking awesome) No Age and most recently Los Campesinos! who I hear good things about, but also haven't delved too deeply. I've been cleaning and bustling around my room all afternoon to this album and I think you would really like it if you gave it a listen.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m1hzyuy0iyt
Favorite tracks are "My Time Outside the Womb", "Arms Against Atrophy", and "Joset of Nazareth's Blues".
Listen on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/titusandronicus


1 comment:
honest to god this album is the best thing that's happened to me all year. i'm already planning my 2008 retrospective. 9 of the 10 best songs of 2008 are this album. i can't get enough. wanna make them a list of every reason why i love this album. and the best albums, i find, for me anyway, are the ones that keep me away from girls. like spoon's ga ga ga ga ga did for me last year, grievances did at the beginning of the school.
Post a Comment