Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Secret Shows

This Bike is a Pipe Bomb may or may not be playing a secret show at the Lava Zone tomorrow night (Nov. 5) at 6pm.

Also, Spoonboy and Dave End may or may not be playing a secret show a few blocks from my house on Thursday.

Why are so many of my favorite people playing secret shows that I might have missed had I not had fucking awesome friends?? What is this new trend towards secrets... I can't tell if I think it's a good idea yet. I guess I'm ruining their secrets. But the only people in Philly who read this would have been invited by me if said shows were going down anyhow....

6 comments:

Joe said...

dude i hate most secret shows... at least when you first get there. because there's all this hostility, like "who did you know, how did you hear about this?!" but then i think people get over it and just get freakay. i'll be at your secret show... if its allowed.

Mike V said...

my secret show will have cake. that's the secret.

Mike V said...

and I definitely agree with you about that "animosity" accompanying secret shows(*NSYNC "Pop" [circa 2001]). everyone should be invited!

writing papers all week has fucked with my head. In-text citations everywhere now...

fionabearclaw said...

where is the spoonboy/dave end one!?

Mike V said...

1722 Green St. Apt E. Philadelphia, PA

Mike V said...

Ring the bell for Apartment E

NO SHOES!!!!!