Monday, November 10, 2008

Ramones "Psychotherapy" Video

Music Video Monday!



I think this video goes along pretty well with this week. Talking with my friend about this song last week and how it made her afraid to go to the mental hospital and watching Girl, Interrupted with another friend tonight. Yikes, I feel like I've been going crazy too! I spent 13 hours in a car to visit a dear friend and effectively lost my mind.

Plus, I love the Ramones' videos. They're always so enjoyable. All I want for Christmas is a copy of "Rock'n'Roll High School" and some pinheads to watch it with. That's a great idea. I haven't watched that movie in sooooo long.

Any fans out there down for a holiday Ramones themed party??? I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.

The punks are insane! One of the girls in this video just starts interpretive dancing? What the fuck.

No comments: