- I need more Johnny Thunders in my life.
- Steve Albini of Big Black and Shalac is my new favorite musician right now.
- Galaxie 500 makes so much sense sometimes.
- I'm totally sick of hearing about how great Deerhunter is.
- I've been obsessed with "Return of the Fly" by the Misfits.
- Dan and I are working on a musical project that I have very high hopes for.
- I had a Spoonboy spike these past two weeks that I've finally almost kicked. Seeing him live gave me a lot of ambition.
- Thinking about how the Offspring was my first favorite band and how wrong they went after the nineties and how badly their new music sucks.
- Absolutely regret missing the No Age show and fear I will never see them live ever now.
- Much more Samhain than usual.
- I hate playing the F chord on guitar.
- Jerry Lee Lewis needs to play a bigger role in something, not sure yet.
- Rudimentary Peni is a band that I have not been listening to enough.
- The Gories are a really cool band I found through Caitlin.
- Beirut has been haunting me I think.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Thoughts of the Night in Musical Terms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment