The first installment is straight from The Rentals! I figured I should stick with the keyboard theme for the day. Also, one of my favorite songs/music videos. Why not!?
The Rentals was formed by Matt Sharp of Weezer in 1995. This song was their "hit". But you should totally check them out if you liked Pinkerton/Blue Album era Weezer or this song. Matt Sharp knows what's up. Plus, I always thought blonde girl was really cute in this video (but pretty much any girl playing a moog is hot to me).


2 comments:
thank you so much for feeling the same way about delaware!!! it means so much. sometimes i feel like im the only one. friend of P is like the only song i listened to last october. its that time again!! your blog knows my seasonal music tastes. your blog rules. so does dropout academy. im offended by what you said about them. jk
i love comments! i'm only happy about posting on my blog when i get positive feedback. thankyou! i know many people who agree with you on the delaware issue. we must start a coalition to end their fiendish practices.
Post a Comment