
Go to this show if you're in the area! I'll probably be there if I can manage a ride.
Pirouette's Myspace
TV Dinner's Myspace
Little Kingdoms' Myspace
Tazer the Children's Myspace
These are some great bands you should go out and help support. I'm excited to see Tazer the Children.


3 comments:
i won't be there because i'm seeing the magnetic fields that night, but dude. tazer the children was one of the best bands i saw all summer.
because you posted this and cause your excited to see tazer (best show ever they play in a box) you get a free ride to the show in tha tvd caravan
that's so awesome, i just hope I'm in the area when the caravan sets out for adventure!
I might be able to just catch a train to where ever is closest to the venue and bike it. Who knows. I'll figure it out when it's closer to the date.
Post a Comment