
"Deep in the woods of western Pennsylvania vocoders hum amongst the flowers and synths bubble under the leaf-strewn ground while flutes whistle in the wind and beats bounce to the soft drizzle of a warm acid rain. As the sun peeks out from between the clouds, the organic aural concoction of Black Moth Super Rainbow starts to glisten above the trees."

Dan and I started a keyboard band today. Reid didn't want to join us because he's a dick. If anyone is interested in such a group, please let us know. We have five keyboards handy so having your own keyboard really isn't necessary either. Reid called math rock "ear urination". Fuck him, right. So in honor of our new found interest in keyboards and shit. Tonight I will post Black Moth Super Rainbow's "Start a People". Since we actually ended up sounding somewhat like them. A lot like them actually. Maybe not a lot like them. They're better.

This is my favorite album of theirs. This band is from Pittsburgh, so it's a somewhat local pick; whatever that means. This album came out in 2004 and since they have released two albums and three EPs. If you ever get a chance to see them or have seen them, I would be interested in finding out how their live show is. I will definitely see them next time they play this area.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vnhzjzzmymz
Favorite track is absolutely "I Think It Is Beautiful That You are 256 Colors Too".

enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment