skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mike V's Unblog Music Joynal

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Space Junk!

These are a bunch of albums I never got around to posting but uploaded a long time ago. I figured I might as well pass them along while I'm here...

The Dead Milkmen "Soul Rotation"


The Extraordinaires "Short Stories"


Goto 80 "Contech"


The Jesus and Mary Chain "Honey's Dead"


Mr. Oizo "Analog Worms Attack"


The Unicorns "Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?"



and a bunch of Plan-it-X stuff I never got around to posting:

Against Me! "Crime EP"


Andrew Jackson Jihad "Only God Can Judge Me"


Captain Chaos "The Fool"


Ghost Mice "Ghost Mice"


Heathers "Here Not There"


Michael Jordan Touchdown Pass "Cash, Money, Etc."


Paul Baribeau "Paul Baribeau EP"


Rosa "I Mississippi You"


Rymodee "Songs of Separation"


Slugs Revenge "Revenge is Never a Four Letter Word"


so there you have it.
at 2:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Your Host

My photo
Mike V
Filly, Pencilvains
This isn't just a spoke in my menstrual cycle.
View my complete profile

Sheep

a lil chit chat

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2010 (57)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (169)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (30)
    • ▼  January (28)
      • The New Enemy "Outsourced EP" (2008)
      • Rock Dreams
      • Beatles' Last Show 40th Anniversary
      • Thoughts of the Night
      • Space Junk!
      • Abe Froman "Self Titled"; One Reason "All Rivers R...
      • All Star Playlist of the Day
      • Link Wray "Rumble! - The Best of Link Wray" (1959-...
      • Dead Milkmen "Punk Rock Girl" Video
      • Podcasting?
      • Adrian Orange "Bitches Is Lord" (2006)
      • Bruce McCullough "Terriers" & "Daves I Know" Videos
      • All Star Playlist of the Day
      • Thoughts of the Night
      • DEVO "Preying Hands" and "Shrivel Up" Video
      • XTC "Neon Shuffle" Video (1977)
      • Beach Boys "Pet Sounds" (1966)
      • Question of the Week! The Beatles or The Beach Boys?
      • Lustra "Scotty Doesn't Know" Video
      • Cock Sparrer "Shock Troops" (1982)
      • Shows!
      • Unhealthy addictions to pop punk
      • The Get Up Kids "Action and Action" Video (1999)
      • 21+ Venues Suck
      • Show!
      • The Misfits "Static Age"
      • Best Albums of 2008
      • Camera Obscura "Let's Get Out of This Country" (2006)
  • ►  2008 (122)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (1)

SauSage LinKs

  • PhoGuM - Image Feed
  • Last Eff Em
  • Livejournal
  • Myspazzz
  • Twitter!
  • Captain Crawl Blog Search Engine

Bogs I Would Marry

  • I Hate The 90s
    BAD SUN RISING & BAD SUN RISING II Various Artists 1995
    2 days ago
  • OngakuBaka
    Telephone Exchange - Maschinelles Lernen on Ongakubaka Records!!!
    7 years ago
  • Salmagundi Syncopation
    PENETRATION self titled
    10 years ago
  • Punk Not Profit
    Cara cepat gemuk
    12 years ago
  • quit marshin' my mellow
    teryrtuytjuty
    13 years ago
  • Malangie Reviews
    hgjghkjghkghk
    13 years ago
  • I Need More Allowance
    dfrgfrgfrgvfvg
    13 years ago
  • I found this song in the road
    You Blew It! - Grow Up, Dude
    14 years ago
  • STRATOSPHERING
    I, too, am moving on...
    15 years ago
  • Psychedelic Teets
    The New American Dream
    15 years ago
  • Medium Fidelity
    the pigeonholes
    16 years ago
  • bee boo bee bop (Great Job!?)
    Jackie-O Motherfucker --- The Magick Fire Music/Wow!
    16 years ago
  • Substix
    Groundhogs 'Thank Christ For the Bomb' (1970)
    16 years ago
  • BAD WAVES
    I now post for SHOCK MOUNTAIN
    16 years ago
  • Lewis And Clark League
    Manson Music
    18 years ago
  • BE BOP KIDS!
  • Get An Earection!
  • Born In The Basement
  • that made me feel good
  • seventeen green buicks
  • Garageland
  • one too many mornings
  • A Certain Romance
MikeVeeeeee's Profile Page