R5 has revived some of my faith in their agenda. Just announced, Jack Terricloth of the famed, World Inferno/Friendship Society, will be doing some sort of seated extravaganza in the Church sanctuary on February 13th. Eight dollaz! wow! I think I'll go to this if I can manage to string someone along for the night.
Also, Joe Jack Talcum is opening for your pal Kevin Seconds of Seven Seconds. Same venue, same deal I guess. February 16th. Ten dollars?
I'll be at both, hopefully. Hope to see you there!
Oh yeah, and Dr. Octagon AKA Kool Keith is playing with Dr. Doom at Johnny Brendas in April, but it's 21+ and I hate Johnny Brendas, so fuck that.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
R5's schedule is way too 21+ happy right now. i cant believe fucked up is playing KFN. pissed. im thinking maybe it wont matter though: so many houses doing moderately big shows/haverford and swarthmore doing shows that trump anything in philadelphia.
Post a Comment