
I don't know why I never thought to post Mischief Brew here before... This here is one of my very favorite performers and musicians I have ever had the honor to witness. I've been to more of this man's shows than I can attempt to count at this point and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you ever get the most fantastic opportunity to hear him perform his folk-punk anarchist serenades, then you should count yourself lucky.
You just gotta listen to it for what it is. And it's sweet DIY folk-punk at its very very best. Gotta be proud that he's from Philly too. That's always a plus! This is his 2003 EP, Bakenal, which is currently out of print. I know there are full albums I could post, but I think the fact that it's short and sweet is a better way to get acquainted to his music. Especially these tracks. I've spent oh too many nights singing these songs with pals on the streets or in a pit of sweaty stinky punks bleeding our hearts out. Cherish these tunes.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yntd5wmmmmj


3 comments:
hey, i have been following this blog for a couple weeks and i like alot of the music you post. have you checked out a band called blackbird raum? or the new chicks on speed album?
duuuuuude sweet blog..... :)
thanks for all the posts... haha
i was just in philly last week....
idk just thought id mention that....
im from cali.... haha
but yeah keep em comin dewd.....
Sweet, I have actually been looking for this album for awhile!
thank you!
Post a Comment