Sunday, April 5, 2009

CKY "Volume 1" (1999) & "Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild" (2002)

Keeping with my West Chester theme, here's another band that's a little more well-known than the previous (thanks to Bam Margera I guess). Detracting yourself from the idea that Bam Margera is related to this band in any way would be beneficial to your ears. These were two of my favorite albums in like seventh and eighth grade. Don't judge them before you listen, is what I'm saying...



http://www.mediafire.com/?inge4ymrn2u

So this is their first album, followed up by Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild. Both of these albums are filled with some really great songs, but beyond these I can't really vouch for this band anymore. Unfortunately, they've been stuck writing more and more bad songs ever since. Great metal/punk stuff that carries always has me singing along.



http://www.mediafire.com/?4nlmah1wtej

Favorite tracks are "96 Quite Bitter Beings", "Disengage the Simulator", "The Human Drive in Hi-Fi", and "To All of You" on Volume 1 and "Flesh Into Gear", "Attached at the Hip" and "Sporadic Movement" on Infiltrate•Destroy•Rebuild.

No comments: