Music Video Mondayssssssssssss
My friend turned me on to Spacemen 3 last night which turned me on to Spectrum which is pretty awesome. Check it out!
Also, last night I was at Two Piece Fest Two! in West Philly @ PiLam. I saw lots of thrashy bands but ultimately found solace in the works of Shellshag, Slingshot Dakota and JaPaNtHeR. Not Japanther's best set, but they still made the night worth livin'. Second time I've seen both Shellshag and Slingshot Dakota. Slingshot played a cover of "Waiting Room" by Fugazi that really surprised everyone I think and started quite a commotion (funny since we started a pit in Collin's apartment two nights prior to the same song). Slingshot has some great songs and Shellshag always charms the hell out of me. Overall, it wasn't my favorite show. Sunday nights aren't the best nights for parties. Two Piece Fest last year was better I think because there were less people and less full on rock distortion artists and more creative acts worth getting to know. Let's hope they continue the annual fiesta next year!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment