Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Black Sheep "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" (1991)

More hip hop you say? Well I might have just the thing to hold you off on that front.



This is Black Sheep. A hip hop duo consisting of Dres and Mista Lawnge popular in the early nineties. This isn't an underground pick or anything, just an album I think everyone should have. Hip hop in the vain of De La Soul or A Tribe Called Quest. Also, if you're into the Black Sheep, I recommend you check out Handsome Boy Modeling School. Two of my favorite hip hop producers, Prince Paul and Dan The Automator, making some sweet grooves with guest lyricists galore. Dres makes an appearance on their album "White People" as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h3lerizwwyl

Favorite tracks are "Pass the 40", "The Choice is Yours", "Flavor of the Month", "Similak Child", and most fucking definitely "U Mean I'm Not". Honestly, if you're not in love with that track, I do not want to be your friend. So great.

1 comment:

Hamburglar said...

Thanks again for posting some more hip hop! Your music taste is amazing.