
GOD YES this album is so effing rad. If you don't have this shit by now, I honestly pity the sorrow your life must be. There's a short way to solve your main problem, it would be to immediately download 10ccs of D4 to your brain and rock out in the blissful oasis their music creates in this arid desert of shitty shitty crap crap. As for the rest of your problems, turn to God.

This band took a six year break after releasing Situationist Comedy (another pleasurable collexun of sick punk fury) and finally got back together to blast your ears off. I have to say, I don't give bands who go on extended hiatus much hope typically. But these guys managed to pick up almost exactly where they left off. I saw them when they got back together at the Starlight Ballroom opening for the Circle Jerks or some bullshit and basically made those old goons look like they were playing to a swarm of geriatrics with a circle pit so wide, no one had any reason to bother. Dillinger Four already drained every bit of punk rock energy left in that room and it was obvious when fans were booing Keith Morris and his fucking epic memoirs between one weak and overplayed song after another. They didn't even play fucking "Wasted" (actually, they might have, I left before the encore because I was just that pissed off by their set).
ANYWAYS! Don't lose track of what's really important here! This album might not change your life but it will sure as hell put the pop punk rock back into your daily diet, and there sure ain't nothin' wrong with that!
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnnjintqjyf
Tracks of notice should be: "A Jingle For The Product"; "Gainesville"; "Ode to the North American Snake Oil Distributor"; "Contemplate This on the Tree of Woe"; and "AMERICASPREMIEREFAITHBASEDINITIATIVE".


No comments:
Post a Comment